THE LARGEST CAR AUDIO CONTEST IN THE WORLD!
Slamology is the Largest Car Stereo Contest in the World. Every year the audio side of the show has increased. For 2018 expect to see the largest and greatest names in Car Audio anywhere. Come to the show and see it all go down in person.
2018 Car Stereo Contest Schedules
Sound Pressure and Park and Pound all day
Sound Pressure and Park & Pound til 1pm
1PM Dueling Demos
9am-12pm IDBL Qualifying
12:30pm-3:30pm Bass Boxing Qualifying
4pm-5pm Open qualifying
9am-1:30PM Open qualifying
2pm-3:30pm Bass Boxing Finals
Professionally Judged by: Sound Mekanix.
For a printable schedule of DB DRAG AND BASS RACE CLICK HERE
Qualifying: 9am – 5pm
(All dB Drag competitors MUST be in lanes prior to 3pm to QUALIFY. Please qualify as EARLY as possible)
• 5:00pm – 5:30pm – Street Stock 500
• 5:30pm – 6:00pm – Street Stock 1K
• 6:00pm – 6:30pm – Street Stock 2K
• 9:00am – 9:45am – Street Stock 5K
• 9:45am – 10:30am – Street Trunk 5K
• 10:30am – 11 :00am – Street Stock NL
• 11:00am – 11 :30am – Super Street NW
• 11:30am – NOON – Super Street 1-2
• 12:30pm – 1 :00pm – Super Street 3-4
• 1:00pm – 1 :30pm – Super Street 5+
• 1:30pm – 2:00pm – Super Street X
• 2:00pm – 2:30pm – Extreme 5K
• 2:30pm – 3:00pm – Extreme NL
4PM Awards Main Stage
Bass Race Qualifying: 9am – 7pm
(All Bass Race competitors MUST be in lanes prior to 5pm to QUALIFY. Please qualify as EARLY as possible)
• 9:00am – 10:30am – Bass Race 129. 9
• 10:30am – NOON – Bass Race 139. 9
• 12:30pm – 2:00pm – Bass Race 149.9
• 2:00pm – 2:30pm- Bass Race 159.9
4PM Awards Main Stage
Registration all day at the USACi tent. Please come fill out your paperwork for your class/ classes before you run the lanes
Please make sure you have your paperwork filled out and turned in at the USACi tent PRIOR to entering the lanes. We will have lane assignments for each class, please make sure you are in the correct lane .
Your Slamology registration will consist of up to 2 (two) USACi classes per registration.
Your 2 classes include 2 lane runs in each class.
If you are not happy with your score you may purchase a rerun at the USACi tent for $20 Reruns consist of 1 run to see if you can better your score.
USACi Sunday Soundoff Lanes:
2018 Sound Quality Competition Schedule
MECA & IASCA
8:00 AM – Noon Sign in at Sound Quality area
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Judging for sound quality formats
MECA: SQL, SQ2, SQ2+, RTA, Install
5:30 PM Sound Quality awards in Sound Quality area
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Display and demo
4:00 pm Event awards ceremony (SQ will be a repeat from Saturday)
Check out these Photos From Slamology Car Audio Contest