WHO IS THE LOWEST VEHICLES OF SLAMOLOGY 2023
Sunday June, 11 we will find out!
Get your rides ready!
Local Indianapolis Car Club Latest Craze will be
judging and building a one off awards for this contest.
Contest will Take Place directly next to the main stage on the east side return road.
Contest starts at 2:00pm!
CAR / TRUCK LIMBO RULES
This year, we’ve split the contest into three CLASSES. TRUCK, CAR, and CONTRAPTION !
VEHICLE CLASS RULES
- Vehicles must be operable and registered into the show
- Vehicles must travel under LIMBO stick under their own power.
- Vehicles must be 4 wheeled, DOT Approved Vehicles.
- Once LIMBO begins, there will be NO ALTERATIONS to vehicles allowed.
- Vehicles may contain ONE DRIVER and ONE RIDER. NO OTHER PEOPLE IN VEHICLES.
- Vehicles will be classed as TRUCK or CAR at LIMBO. JUDGES Decision is FINAL.
Last year, we received quite a few questions about what was and was not allowed in the LIMBO contest, so we’ve created a SPECIAL CLASS to allow you to be creative and clever, and let’s see just what you can come up with! And let’s keep it FUN !!!
CONTRAPTION CLASS RULES
- Contraption must be registered into the show.
- Contraption must have powertrain. (This can be Fuel powered, Electric Powered, or HUMAN powered, as long as the CONTRAPTION can travel the ENTIRE path of the LIMBO without the need of the HUMAN DRIVER to TOUCH THE GROUND IN ANY WAY) **NO SINGLE PUSH-TYPE CONTRAPTIONS WILL BE PERMITTED**
CONTRAPTIONS must travel under limbo stick under their own power.
- Contraption must have at least ONE HUMAN DRIVER riding in/on the CONTRAPTION.
- Once LIMBO begins, there will be NO ALTERATIONS to CONTRAPTIONS allowed.
- CONTRAPTIONS will be inspected before LIMBO. JUDGES Decision is FINAL.
Check out these photos from previous slamology limbo contest.